Careers at YES Corporate Finance
What can you expect?
As an intern you will prepare and execute projects and potential transactions. You will be become part of our team and get a steep learning curve.
Your tasks will include:
- Prepare market analyses and sector updates
- Prepare company analyses
- Assist in the development of (management) presentations
- Assist in making company valuation reports
- Assist in making information memoranda
- Interns showing an excellent performance could develop quickly within YES Corporate Finance. In this case, the activities can be extended to (parts of) the activities of a Junior Advisor.
Who are we looking for?
YES Corporate Finance is continuously searching for academic talent with a combination of strong analytical and communicative skills and an entrepreneurial mentality. A background in business administration or economics is preferred, of which at least the first two years should be completed. Fluency in both the Dutch and English is a condition, and strong motivation for working at a Dutch Corporate Finance boutique is expected.
Career as an analyst
YES Corporate Finance is continuously searching for academic talent with a combination of strong analytical and communicative skills and an entrepreneurial mentality. Given our track record and strong growth YES Corporate Finance is regularly looking for high potentials to expand our team.
Relevant working experience as a corporate finance analyst is a plus.
If you think that you have the right skills, enthusiasm and passion required for a position in Corporate Finance, and if you are interested in a position as an analyst, we invite you to send us your application.
How to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to the address provided below. If you apply for an internship, please include your academic results as well.