Consultants in Mergers & Acquisitions and Growth Capital
YES Corporate Finance adds value to your business through expertise, independent advice, and a solid approach
Mergers & Acquisitions
Every partner shares over 15 years of experience in M&A consultancy; buy side as well as sell side.
Getting our clients the best possible deal.
To ensure your business is properly valued.
Our track record:
Successful transactions in buying & selling companies, take-overs, and growth capital.
Below are our most recent transactions.
YES Corporate Finance is specialised in assisting business acquisitions, selling your company and procuring growth capital
YES Corporate Finance mainly focuses on medium-sized companies, board members and major shareholders (DGAs). Our successes as an independent consultancy firm are centred in the field of corporate finance, bank financing, alternative financing, and advice on corporate acquisitions. We have a partnership with ABN AMRO Bank for their SME-customers which we give independent advice.
YES Corporate Finance advises and assist in business acquisitions and the sale of your company. But we can also arrange the required growth capital for you – under the most favourable conditions.
Are you an ambitious entrepreneur with plans to expand? Are you endeavouring to acquire a company? Are you the owner of a medium-sized company looking to resolve your succession? At YES Corporate Finance, we have the appropriate expertise.
Why do customers trust us?
- Solid approach and hands-on mentality
- Independent advice
- Accessible: one of our partners will be your dedicated contact from start to finish
- Ownership: we are the co-owner of your case
- Every partner shares over 15 years of knowledge and experience in Finance and M&A – a very important contributor to your success
- Extensive network – allowing us to establish unique connections for you, both domestic and abroad
- Partnership with ABN AMRO Bank to offer SMEs advice on their acquisitions/business succession
Publications and News
YES Corporate Finance and ABN AMRO Bank join forces for SMEs
Successful international partner (AICA) meeting in Singapore; new members from Switzerland and Vietnam
YES Corporate Finance has participated, as a member of AICA (our international Corporate Finance network), in the AICA Global Meeting 2019 in Singapore. During this meeting members from 39 countries…Read More