“We are very satisfied with the proactive and coordinating role that YES Corporate Finance has fulfilled during this sales process”
YES Corporate Finance has successfully advised the shareholders of 5BY2 on the sale of 100% of the shares to Lödige Industries Germany.
5BY2, established in 1992 and based in Amsterdam, is the world leading supplier of Automated Parking Systems based on puzzle technology. This technology offers developers up to 60% efficiency improvement above conventional car parking at locations where it would otherwise not be possible. To date, 5BY2 has successfully installed dozens of parking systems in The Netherlands, Germany, Canada and the United States primarily at areas with high population density such as New York, Boston, Toronto and Amsterdam. More information about 5BY2: http://www.5by2parking.com/
Acquirer of 5BY2 is Lödige Industries, a leading global provider of intralogistics systems, headquartered in Germany. With offices around the world, Lödige Industries, founded in 1948, delivers complex material flow systems from planning, construction, programming and commissioning phases to servicing to a broad range of clients. Lödige Industries is the world market leader in air cargo handling terminals. The company is a leading player in car parking solutions including fully automated car park systems. In 2015 Lödige built Europe’s largest fully automated car park system in Denmark, which it still operates. For more information about Lödige: www.lodige.com
Role YES Corporate Finance
YES Corporate Finance has advised the shareholders of 5BY2, a.o. Dutch private equity investor Antea, on the following topics:
- Drafting the Information Memorandum
- Seeking and selecting the appropriate buyer
- Working out the deal structure
- Coordinating the due diligence
- Negotiating the deal & additional conditions including the Share- and Purchasing Agreement
Robert de Boeck, director of Antea:
“We are very satisfied with the proactive and coordinating role that YES Corporate Finance has fulfilled during this process. We would certainly recommend YES Corporate Finance for assistance in sale processes and will cooperate with YES Corporate Finance more often in future M&A processes of our portfolio companies”.
More information about Antea: https://www.antea.nl/
Highlights of the transaction:
- 5BY2, world leading supplier of automated parking systems based on puzzle technology, has successfully been sold to Lödige Industries from Germany
- Lödige Industries is world market leader in air cargo handling terminals as well as a leading global provider of other intralogistics systems
- YES Corporate Finance has successfully acted as M&A advisor and assisted the shareholders of 5BY2 in the sales process
Click here for more examples of successful transactions.
Joris van Rijn
+31 6 5083 9612