“Arjan Boonekamp and Joris van Rijn are reliable and flexible partners, which helped us very much in our search of venture capital.”
Gen25 (www.gen25.com), based in Amsterdam, implements Salesforce (one of the largest Cloud-suppliers) and develops web applications on the Salesforce platform. The demand for IT-applications has risen sharply. Therefore Gen25 has developed products for Schiphol, Spaces, KLM, Suitsupply and Naturalis among others.
Besides tailored applications, Gen25 has developed three applications for Salesforce’s AppExchange:
- Booker25 (booker25.com) is a unique reservation system that allows users to book products and/or services within a CRM setting. The system can be used to book meeting rooms, flexible workspaces or cars.
- Subscription25 (subscription25.com)is a state-of-the-art sales module for subscriptions on Salesforce with an automated invoicing process. Customers can easily send invoices, process (complex) discounts and efficiently send recurring invoices. The app has a standard integration with the accounting systems of Twinfield and Exact software.
- Tickets25 is Gen25’s the latest application, which allows for a simple ticket sales process. Advantage for the ticket seller: the company remains owner of the data. This configuration is very suitable for the sale of admission tickets since it optimizes a fast flow of visitors and enables unmanned ticket sales. Furthermore, a self-configurable dashboard is available with clear reports such as real-time visitor numbers.
(www.mbogroeifonds.nl) MBO & Groei Fonds invests in family businesses with revenue up to 30 million euro with proven profitability. Gen25 can maintain and increase its high growth rate with this new investment of MBO & Groei Fonds.
Highlights of the transaction
- Gen25, a developer of applications on the Salesforce platform has raised new growth capital from MBO & Groei Fonds, part of Rabobank.
- • Arjan Boonekamp and Joris van Rijn have advised Gen25 successfully with this capital raising.
Gijs Martens, CEO and founder of Gen25:
“Arjan Boonekamp and Joris van Rijn are reliable and flexible which helped us very much in the search for venture capital. Because of this investment we have made the next step in our expansion, allowing us to realize our future plans. We can grow faster and financially more stable.“
Role of Arjan Boonekamp and Joris van Rijn
Arjan Boonekamp and Joris van Rijn successfully advised Gen25 in the search for venture capital. Arjan Boonekamp, Joris van Rijn and Thijs van der Woerdt advised Gen25 throughout all aspects of the transaction, including the investment memorandum, the outlook, the search for an investor, the structuring of the investment, the preparation of the management presentations, and have supported Gen25 until the signing of the contracts.
Gen25 has successfully completed this transaction at 4 September 2015.View all transactions
06 5083 9612
06 8127 1573