YES Corporate Finance has participated, as a member of AICA (our international Corporate Finance network), in the AICA Global Meeting 2019 in Singapore.
During this meeting members from 39 countries discussed potential acquisitions and growth capital projects. Furthermore, AICA members explored collaboration opportunities, attended presentations from external guest speakers and participated in one-to-one sessions.
- Companies from China have a strong interest in tech-focused M&A transactions
- Vietnam and the Philippines economically outperform other countries in the region
- Japanese companies increasingly look for growth abroad. In particular minority stakes fit well in Japanese corporate culture
Introduction of two new AICA members
- Hoffman & Partners (hoffmann-partner.com/en/) is a firm with 16 professionals from Switzerland. Hoffman is located in Basel and has strong expertise in Healthcare
- Asia Business Builders (www.asiabusinessbuilders.com/ ) is firm with 6 professionals from Vietnam
A potential member from Hong Kong, China (Sino Capital, www.sinocapital.com.hk/) presented itself. The core business of Sino Capital is Cross-border Merger & Acquisition, Post Merger & Acquisition Integration, Corporate Restructuring, PE Funding and Loan Arrangement.